This year, OSGeo-Live will be even sexier, more useful and professional by including:
- consistent Application Overviews
- Application Quick Starts
- A common world dataset
- An overview of all applications on the LiveDVD in a presentation at FOSS4G 2010
We want to hear from:
- Established GeoSpatial projects who wish to include their project in OSGeo-Live
- Workshop leaders or trainers who wish to use OSGeo-Live. We'd like to know how we can help you.
- Project representatives please:
- 25 July 2010: Documentation template ready for use
- 5 July 2010: Feature freeze
- 2 August 2010: Final delivery for User Acceptance Test
OSGeo-live is an XUbuntu based distribution of Geospatial Open Source Software, available via a Live DVD, Virtual Machine and soon to be released USB. You can use OSGeo-Live to try a wide variety of open source geospatial software without installing anything.
Mailing List: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/live-demo
or contact Cameron Shorter directly at: cameronD O TshorterATlisasoftD O Tcom.